Role Summary: We are seeking a Workday HRIS Analyst with hands-on HRIS configuration experience to join the Total Rewards & Systems team. This will be a challenging and rewarding role. You will work directly with the Recruitment, Payroll, Benefits, Compensation and Employee Relations teams to design, plan, test and implement changes.
Primary Focus: This is a high-volume workload position that focuses on Integration, Time Tracking, and Recruiting in Workday.
- Responsible for the design, testing, implementation, and administration of the Workday Human Resource Information System (HRIS) and other HR technologies.
- Maintain proper change management documentation to satisfy the company’s internal/external audit controls and compliance practices.
- Prepare for and support twice-annual upgrades and annual HCM processes, such as performance, calibration, and compensation review.
- Proactively monitor new features released by Workday and advocate for appropriate adoption plans.
- Triage, diagnose, and resolve issues originating from end-users, business process events, and integration events.
- Take the lead on assigned HRIS projects: plan, design, build, test, release, learn.
- Create and maintain end-user training documentation.
- Support additional projects as assigned.
- You have Hands on Experience: with at least 4 years of configuration experience in one or more areas: Integrations, Time Entry, Recruiting. You are proficient in creating and editing business processes, custom reports and dashboards, and have extensive knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- You are Agile, Decisive, Energetic and Confident: with a passion for working collaboratively to achieve team goals. You are able to work well with others as a team in a fast-paced environment, adapt to change, and work effectively in a virtual team environment. You can multi-task effectively and demonstrate concentration despite interruption with a high degree of confidentiality.
- You Pursue Excellence and Continuous Improvement through Tangible Results: You demonstrate tenacity, resilience and conviction, and are willing to go the distance to get something done excellently. You are proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer, carrier, and vendor websites.
- You are a Skilled Communicator: with compelling interpersonal, listening and presentation skills. You have business writing skills at an advanced level with good written and verbal communications skills.
- You are an Assertive and Persuasive Influencer: with the skills to effectively interact and build trusted relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- You are Well-Educated: Bachelor’s degree is preferred, high school diploma (or equivalent) in combination with significant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree. Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent is required.
Compensation: A competitive compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate that includes an excellent base salary and a performance-based bonus. A full package of company benefits, including healthcare and insurance plans, will also be available.