Our client is one of the most forward-thinking and largest fraternal organizations on today’s university/college campuses. From day one, members are treated as equals and fully experience and learn what it means to lead with loyalty and purpose. This organization seeks to foster this legacy of leadership through enduring relationships, strong mentorship and intensive instruction on their history, values, and code of conduct.
Top Must Haves for the Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Sales, Marketing, PR or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience preferably in fundraising or equivalent sales, marketing or non-profit roles.
- Proven analytical and excellent interpersonal skills; well organized, detail-oriented; strong oral and written communication skills; strong attention to detail.
- Team collaborator; able to work cross-functionally.
- Experience in/with university/college Greek life is a plus.
Secure/Cultivate/Manage critical donor portfolios:
- Join a team of dedicated fundraising professionals working in a high-paced, donor-centered culture.
- Manage a major and principal gift prospect portfolio with annual goals for personal visits and giving outcomes.
- Create and sustain positive and mutually rewarding relations between the Foundation, the Fraternity, its donors, and other key stakeholders, including, but not limited to, Alumni Members, Parents, Campus Officials, and Communities.
- Support and communicate with the Board of Directors, regularly attending committee meetings related to major and planned giving.
- Emcee/Speak at public events, including chapter anniversaries, Fraternity programs and donor events.
- Develop and support volunteer fundraisers.
- Participate in Foundation events and functions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Work effectively across the organization:
- Act as a key representative and ambassador of the organization.
- Work with various departments and external audiences in communicating and achieving organization initiatives.
- Protect confidential and sensitive information.
- Adhere to and enforce all applicable organization policies, procedures and practices.
- Positively promote the brand.
- Collaborative: Ability and desire to work enterprise wide to achieve breakthrough results.
- Results Driven: Deliver exceptional results. Embrace challenge, take accountability and be process oriented. Skilled at continuous improvement.
- Hands on: Execute with a highly sense of urgency. Respond, solve problems, and exceed expectations.
- Decisive: Demonstrated ability to step-in and take ownership in a fun, fast-paced, results-oriented environment, with the ability to move from project to project seamlessly.
Location, Travel & Compensation:
A competitive compensation plan will be provided to the successful candidate. Benefits include comprehensive health plans, 401k with employer match, paid leave, continuing education, and an extended holiday break in December. Candidate preferably to reside in the Indianapolis metropolitan area. Willingness to travel 40% of time.