This position directs the activities of assigned Supervisors, Site Coordinators, Software Support Engineers, Process Engineers, and Administrators. Ensure equipment is installed or repaired in a timely manner and all operational issues are resolved. Directs and oversees all aspects of the local Customer Support team. Must be familiar with a variety of the industry’s most current concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the regional office and customer support team to include escalation resolution, and employee development planning.
- Oversees, supports, and directs Supervisors and Site Coordinators on routine and non-routines support and escalation functions.
- Resolves customer support issues with speed and quality and maintains strong customer relationships. Supports and directs the team in the creation and monitoring of key process improvement measurements.
- Manages Key Performance Indicators and with domestic customers.
- Creates and sells value added customer support programs (e.g. service and maintenance contracts, extended warranty contracts and maintenance training).
- Directs the activities of the local Customer Support Administrators.
- Directs the activities of warehouse personnel to control and monitor inventory usage and ensure parts are provided to customers and headquarters in a timely manner.
- Oversees internal spare parts inventory and procedures, including managing all shipping functions.
- Assists Sales and Technology personnel with follow-up on process steps from installation to final equipment acceptance.
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree in a related engineering (master’s degree preferred) field and at least three (3) years’ experience in a high-level managerial role.
- Preferred experience in the semiconductor/electronic industry.
- Experience supporting High Volume Manufacturing customers including managing a 24×7 support environment.
- Advanced electromechanical troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of quality improvement process methods and terminology.
- Must have advanced PC skills.
A meaningful compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate that includes a base salary plus performance-based bonus.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter, preferably in MS Word format, to Derek Bush – email@example.com. A fully detailed, formal specification will be sent to “top-level”, qualified candidates.