The Senior Quality Assurance Manager plays a pivotal role in ensuring that the company maintains its reputation for delivering quality products, USM Part Distribution, and AOG Services that meet the highest quality standards. This position leads and reinforces all aspects of quality assurance, ensuring the company’s QMS meets all customer, company, Part 145 and both ISO 9001 and AS92120 requirements. S/He is responsible for establishing corporate quality assurance system and promotes customer satisfaction that positively impacts the financial performance of the Company.
- Manage all Quality functions working with cross-functional leadership to deliver high quality products on schedule.
- Establishes standards and processes for the disposition of NC material.
- Maintains product quality documentation and records system by writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing the quality assurance budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Ensure the application of the QMS and participate in its continuous improvement.
- Oversee the interface with customers, FAA, and other regulatory agencies with respect to Quality.
- Responsible for leading and ensuring internal audits, regulatory audits, customer audits are carried out and any NC’s are managed per requirements.
- Serves as Management Representative for obtaining and maintaining quality certifications (ISO 9001/AS9120) in addition to Part 145 and C.A.S.E requirements.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree preferred or equivalent demonstrated experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Quality Assurance, Part 145, Warehouse Operations, Aerospace.
- At least 5 years of experience leading a team in quality management, with a proven track record of improving product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Solid knowledge of Quality principles and tools, including audit techniques.
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of AS9100/ISO9001 Quality Management. System and Part 145 Requirements.
- Experience with quality tools such as Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, and Statistical Process Control.
A meaningful compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate that includes a base salary plus performance-based bonus.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter, preferably in MS Word format, to Derek Bush firstname.lastname@example.org. A fully detailed, formal specification will be sent to “top-level”, qualified candidates.