The Senior Human Resources Business Partner will be primarily responsible for providing day-to-day human resources support to the employees and managers in the areas of policy and procedures, employee relations, employee engagement, coaching and mentoring, performance management, selection and onboarding of new talent, as well as tactical items in support of the HRBP team strategy. This role is also responsible for partnering on mergers and acquisitions activity as it relates to human resources activities, including integration, assimilation and orientation.
- Partner with the business leaders and employees to provide one point of contact and be the face and voice of HR.
- Build Trusted Advisor relationships with the business. Partner with the HR team in the design, development and execution of key HR Strategic processes to include performance management cycle, talent management activities, and the facilitation of employee engagement planning and execution.
- Establish a customer-service focused mentality by providing day-to-day HR support to the employees and managers in the areas of policy and procedures, employee relations, employee engagement, coaching and mentoring, performance management, selection and onboarding of new talent.
- Work directly with the employee population to determine engagement drivers, alleviate concerns, communicate key HR messages, and provide a single point of contact for employees in assigned locations and client group(s).
- Leverage internal HR partners, including Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, internal Communications, HR Systems & Analytics, and Total Rewards on various projects, looping in the appropriate partners to meet business goals.
- Drive the concept of continuous improvement within the team by measuring key metrics and analyzing key HR trends.
- You have at least a Bachelor’s Degree and have achieved (or are studying for) your Professional in Human Resources or Senior Professional in Human Resources (PHR or SPHR) accreditation.
- You have 8+ years of experience and comfort in a fast-paced HR team with competing demands, multiple priorities and ambiguity. Experience working through business reorganizations and/or M&A preferred.
- You have worked in an organization that has adopted the Center of Excellence model for HR. As the face of HR to the business, you know when to leverage the expertise of internal HR partners on various projects.
- You have experience in supporting all aspects of the Employee Lifecycle – Attraction, Recruitment, Onboarding, Development, Retention and Separation.
- You have consulting experience and a high degree of emotional intelligence.
LOCATION & COMPENSATION
This role is located in Atlanta, GA functioning on a hybrid schedule. A meaningful compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate that includes a base salary plus performance-based bonus and company benefits.