Company Overview: This is an exciting time to join this semiconductor company as they continue their fast-paced growth to becoming the leading supplier of advanced electroplating and surface preparation tools to the semiconductor industry. You will be responsible for growing and managing a strong metrics driven Manufacturing and Operations team.
The ideal candidate must have experience leading teams, projects and programs focused on operational growth.
- Direct manufacturing organization through next phase of company growth plan including expansion of production capacity.
- Responsible for managing production and operations to meet company goals and objectives.
- Maintain close partnership with internal stakeholders Engineering, Customer Service, and Sales organizations.
- Eliminate or reduce duration of non-value add activities, such as any excess testing through focused interaction with all pertinent corporate departments.
- Drive rapid closure of critical non-conformances.
- Develop continuous improvement structure and methodologies.
- Evolve a process control and quality culture.
- Develop innovative initiatives to enhance internal efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage the operations budget.
- BS Degree; an MBA is a plus.
- 5 years of experience overall in equipment manufacturing operations, quality systems; semiconductor experience is highly advantageous.
- Experience leading teams, projects and programs.
- Demonstrated ability to work with inhouse facilities, materials suppliers, and contract manufacturers.
- Production capacity and factory operations management experience.
A meaningful compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate that includes a base salary, along with performance-based bonus.