Company Overview: This company is a well-respected sports related organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in a program of study related to Human Resources or a combination of education and experience.
- PHR certification preferred.
- 5-7 years of Human Resources experience with increasing levels of responsibility and preferably in a generalist capacity.
- Talent Acquisition experience a must.
- Passionate and energetic about the HR function and its ability to contribute to the success of business initiatives.
- Champion Core Values by role modeling behaviors and expectations.
- Effectively navigate HRIS (Workday) system and maintain associate documents.
- Ability to help develop, implement, support, and review all Human Resource Department initiatives, policies, procedures, and systems.
- Leadership and instructional aptitudes needed to provide training and oversight on policies and procedures.
- Continued involvement in and refinement of the recruitment process, including generating job descriptions, posting advertisements, and managing the hiring process.
- Organize and support recruiting/ staffing initiatives such as coordinating hiring events, creating requisitions, assessing talent, performing phone screens and leading new hire processes.
- Supervise and track timely completion/ submission of required HR forms and processes.
- Maintain electronic storage of associate files, ‘Employee Handbook’ and organization charts.
- Coordinate varying time-sensitive tasks related to recruiting and retaining talent (candidate travel, service awards, recognition distribution, etc.)
- Ensure cyclical HR processes are communicated with clarity and implemented with defined expectations.
- Assist in developing onboarding/ training/ engagement/ and other general HR tools and resources.
- Collaborate with local community groups and employment agencies to increase our talent pipeline.
- Triage ER concerns and partner with HR leaders to ensure grievances are addressed in a timely manner.
A meaningful compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate.
*To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter, preferably in MS Word format, to Derek Bush at email@example.com. A fully detailed, formal specification will be sent to “top-level”, qualified candidates.