Role Summary: We are seeking a Director of HRIS, Analytics & Data to oversee the HR systems and data strategy, particularly in managing Workday and enhancing HR process efficiency. The role demands a blend of strong operational and leadership skills, with a focus on implementing innovative solutions and maintaining rigorous security measures. This is a critical opportunity to influence organizational growth and streamline strategic HR initiatives.
- Acts as an advocate for HR technology on the HR team. Set the strategic priorities of the team, working in partnership with HR leadership team and other internal stakeholders to identify HRIS, data and analytics needs in support of business strategy.
- Manage the HR data and processes, enhancing key data governance activities & processes to strengthen data integrity and security.
- Manage the day-to-day support as well as project-based enhancements of Workday with stakeholders within and beyond the HR team.
- Provide leadership, growth, and development to the Workday HRIS Analysts.
- Ensures proper data integrity and audit controls within all HR systems, inclusive of data security.
- Manages the relationship with the HRIS vendor to ensure proper support and development of training resources.
- Manages relationship with consulting firm(s) that provide HRIS support; provide direction and guidance between in-house configuration work and when consulting firms are necessary.
- Analyze data that provides HR metrics and analytics to support strategic initiatives and ongoing continuous improvement. Propose and implement data-based strategies for improved solutions.
- You have Hands-on Experience: You have 10+ years of experience working in HRIS, with 5+ years of experience working with Workday and at least two Workday certifications. You are an experienced leader with 5+ years leading teams.
- You are Agile, Decisive, Energetic and Confident: for working collaboratively to achieve team goals. You are able to work well with others as a team; in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to change; and work effectively in a virtual team environment. You can multi-task effectively, demonstrate concentration despite interruption, with a high degree of confidentiality.
- You Pursue Excellence and Continuous Improvement through Tangible Results: you demonstrate tenacity, resilience, and conviction, and are willing to go the distance to get something done excellently.
- You are an Influencer: You have consulting experience and a high degree of emotional intelligence, with the ability to use influence – not authority – to listen and understand the needs of managers and employees.
- You are Agile, Decisive, Energetic and Confident: With a passion for working collaboratively to achieve team goals. You can work well with others as a team in a fast-paced environment, adapt to change, and work effectively in a virtual team environment. You can multi-task effectively, demonstrating concentration despite interruption, with a high degree of confidentiality.
Compensation: A competitive compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate that includes an excellent base salary and a performance-based bonus. A full package of company benefits, including healthcare and insurance plans, will also be available.