The Director of Human Resources is responsible for developing and executing a progressive talent strategy in alignment with the vision and values of the company and in support of its overall strategic direction. The Director of HR serves as a strategic and operational leader who specifically oversees Human Resources functions, including talent management, organizational development, employee relations, talent acquisition, on-boarding, off-boarding, performance management, training and staff development initiatives, policy administration, compliance, and compensation and benefits design and administration.
- Serve as a strategic advisor to the Senior Leadership team on people and culture development.
- Lead, manage and develop an efficient and highly competent HR team who serve as valuable partners to the management of the organization and supportively advocates effective staff management and development.
- Work closely with the team on HR initiatives and programs. Oversee the management of employee relations, HR policies, recruitment, relocation, and compensation and benefits administration.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with all state and federal employment laws.
- Build a robust recruitment strategy.
- Modernize and make transparent the compensation philosophy and structure. Design a comprehensive strategy to integrate practices that focus on total compensation programming.
- Design and align HR strategy, including a talent management strategy, to support the overall mission and strategic framework of the Company. Evaluate and redesign the processes, tools and activities to manage, maintain and/or improve the performance of employees.
- Direct overall management of the Company’s staff recruitment and employment processes, ensuring that all federal and state laws, regulations and standards are met, and that the Company’s equal opportunity and diversity goals are met.
- Develop predictive models, scenario planning, risk analysis and mitigation, and integration with strategic planning.
- Develop and manage the staffing and HR annual budgets.
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources management and prior experience as a member of a senior leadership team in the HR function.
- Documented success in workforce acquisition and retention. Forward thinking creativity in attracting and retaining key members of workforce within each skillset and at all levels is the goal.
- Multi-site HR leadership required.
- Experience and success within a proportionally high (75%) manufacturing skillset headcount is a strong preference.
A meaningful compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate that includes a base salary, along with performance-based bonus.