The COO is responsible for managing the logistics associated with running the organization, carrying out all essential duties including employee and management structure, ideation and creation of workplace processes and implementing new strategies to improve efficiency and communication across all parts of the organization.
- Create and oversee day-to- day operational policies and procedures while revising systems already in place.
- Manage a team of high performers towards a culture of unity and a common goal.
- Tremendous personal and professional satisfaction from being tactically involved in the strategic vision setting, from creation to ideation to implementation.
- Poise the organization for strategic and aggressive growth by taking the lead in expansion activities.
- Maintain agility and flexibility while also building the organization to scale.
- Prepare operational reports and management reports.
- Drive sustainable growth and minimize losses.
- Review budgets and staffing, reorganize the organization has necessary to assure efficiency.
- Manage relationships with key strategic partners to ensure focus on driving positive and mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Drive the launch of new business initiatives in partnership with the President, while ensuring the revenue operations, procedures, and best practices are implemented.
- 7+ years in leadership position, ultimately achieving a VP Ops, COO, or CEO title with experience scaling an organization.
- Proven experience creating and executing against a strategic plan with broader business acumen to include HR, Finance, Marketing, Etc.
- Extremely tactical in nature, hands on experience with data analysis and KPIs.
- Strong leadership ability, having led a high performing team of 8+
- Creative, problem-solving mindset.
A competitive compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate that includes an excellent base salary and profit sharing.