Role Overview: Our client is seeking a Reporting & Analytics Analyst to help bring data-driven clarity to client-facing operational functions. This is the perfect opportunity for somebody who enjoys a fast-paced environment, exhibits a strong bias for action, and enjoys developing an understanding of data, using that understanding to crystalize the organization’s conception of key drivers influencing results, and leveraging information to improve performance.
- Use analytical skills and business intelligence tools to critically assess performance and help guide the team in the crafting and developing improved approaches to operational challenges.
- Serve as an SME to internal clients and cross-department projects.
- Define and continually refine appropriate performance measures for the CCEO functions – including core outcomes, operational processes affecting results, and program performance assessments.
- Assist the team in the development of reporting to monitor operational performance across a broad range of functions and parameters (i.e., Contact Center results/productivity, processing team efficacy, client satisfaction, etc.).
- Assist the team in operational/demand forecasting and drive those findings into actionable programs.
- Assist the team in analysis of actual operational performance forecasts/expectations.
- Assist the team in cross-functional teams on high priority initiatives to develop solutions and oversee implementation of those solutions.
- Be able to communicate the story behind the data to leaders throughout the company.
- You are an Experienced Pioneer: You have 4-6+ years of experience in analytic roles producing actionable intelligence from raw data, ideally in a call center or operations environment. Knowledge of the securities industry and retirement plan industry is an advantage but not essential. You have a deep understanding of relational database concepts, technical ability to access data, organize it, and develop meaningful insights.
- You are Proactive and Strategic: You exhibit sound reasoning and decision-making skills, applying core analytical principles and direction from management, to drive desired outcomes. You listen actively.
- You are Learning Agile: You are proficient with BI toolsets: SQL-Based GUI tools, Power BI, Tableau, PowerPivot, etc., with experience using SQL Server and/or Oracle data repositories. You have knowledge of statistical analytical methods: regression models, CHAID, data mining techniques, etc., with advanced SQL coding/querying ability. You have experience modeling with Power Pivot/Power BI. Strong DAX knowledge and complex model creation, as well as performing analysis on client-facing operational functions are advantages.
- You are Well-Educated: You have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or a related field of study. Master’s Degree is preferred.
A meaningful compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate that includes a base salary, along with performance-based bonus.