Our client is a patient-centric personal injury claims administration and healthcare finance company that provides innovative services and financial products to injury victims, medical providers and law firms in the United States. Primarily engaged in a fast-growing form of specialty reimbursement commonly referred to as medical lien funding that enables victims of third-party liability accidents (e.g., motor vehicle collisions) to access healthcare in their greatest time of need.
Account Executives (AE) specialize in developing and fostering strong B2B relationships with law firms and medical providers in a defined territory. AEs focus on growing market share across the entire product suite through a high level of sales activity with law firms and medical providers involved in caring for injury victims involved in third-party liability accidents (e.g., car accidents).
The role is primarily an outside sales role that requires a flexible schedule for evening events, entertaining, and travel with a healthy T&E budget. Travel within the sales territory is frequent with occasional travel outside of this territory for conferences and trade shows.
- 1-3 years of experience in sales or business development roles.
- Experience selling financial products strongly preferred.
- Experience selling products/services to law firms and or medical providers strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of healthcare and or the personal injury space a plus.
- Proven track record exceeding performance hurdles in relationship drives sales roles.
- Strong phone etiquette and ability to make 20+ meetings and 100+ calls weekly.
- Solid communication skills and ability to send and manage a high volume of emails across a large number of contacts.
- Ability to build pipeline via outbound phone calls, generate new leads, schedule in-person appointments, and nurture and advance existing opportunities.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work independently throughout the day and maintain a high level of activity and effectiveness.
- Experience using cloud-based CRMs such as SalesForce, HubSpot, and or Outreach.
A meaningful compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate that includes a base salary, along with commissions.